What are the Benefits of Implementing ISO 14001:2015?
There are many reasons an organisation will implement the standard, after all, it is to strategically improve its environmental performance.
Some of the benefits are:
- Comply with present and future statutory and regulatory requirements
- Increase engagement and leadership involvement with employees
- Increase confidence of stakeholders and company’s reputation with the help of strategic communication
- Achieve business aims by considering environmental issues into the overall management of operations
- Improved efficiencies and reduced costs in result to a competitive and financial advantage.
Source: Information is adapted from International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO).
To learn more about GIC Academy and our public training courses, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.